The activities assistant will act as a central point for all activities operations. They will assist all customers in a pleasant, energetic and professional manner. This person will assist the activities and fitness manager in all duties related to programs for the activities department.
What you'll do:
- Maintain knowledge of the Sea Colony Community
- Assistant swim team coach will be responsible for working with other coaches to oversee the Sea Colony Sharks swim team and provide a fun and safe environment.
- Coaches will work together to provide supervised workouts during practices and guidance during meets for a great swimming experience.
- Create and supervise workouts for your assigned practice group.
- Set up and breakdown for daily practices.
- Attending all meets unless otherwise determined by management.
The skills you'll need:
- Good communication and customer service skills required.
- Certifications preferred, not required- CPR, Lifeguard Certification.
- Able to multitask and run an activity once given directions.
- Change Agent: At Vacasa, we firmly believe that every employee should be a stakeholder in improving our owner and guest experience. As an agent of change we will ask you to help identify areas where we have an opportunity to improve.
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.