The Aquatics Assistant Swim Team Coach will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will help our Swim Team members improve their swimming in our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoors and out. A typical day for an Assistant Swim Team Coach could include working with the Head Swim Team Coach in writing and leading Swim Team Group Workouts. They will assist the Head Swim team Coach in Registering new participants for the Team as well as help to maintain the cleanliness and order of our Aquatics Facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides competitive swimmers the opportunity to master technique.
- Leads daily practices under the direction of the head coach.
- Promotes all Life Time products, services and programs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of swim coaching experience.
- Member of ASCA.
- Member of USA Swimming.
- CPR/AED certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Successfully complete and pass Life Time Swim Instructor Certification.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time.