To assist the Head Coach with the implementation of the respective sports program, to help organize practices, review game strategies and support student athletes.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Ensure the proper conduct and actions of team players at all times.
- Assist the Head Coach in issuing equipment and keeping accurate records of all equipment issued.
- Collect all equipment at the end of the season.
- Inventory, distribute and procure all equipment.
- Assign lockers and oversee the condition of the locker room.
- Attend coaches meetings.
- Assist players in the care and prevention of injuries.
- Attend rules interpretation meetings Instruct players in the proper use of body building equipment, training and nutrition.
- Must meet all Parma City School District and Ohio Department of Education licensure requirements.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Pupil Activity Permit issued by the State Department of Education.