Under the general supervision of the Head Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving Coach, assist with the responsibilities of a Division I Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving program in accordance with NCAA, Big Ten, and University regulations.
- Teaching and instructing student-athletes in the rules and fundamentals of the sport.
- Travel to competitions.
- Areas of responsibility may include: recruiting, summer camps/clinics, conditioning, public relations, travel, equipment acquisitions, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work cooperatively and build strong working relationships with diverse groups and administrators, faculty, staff and students.
- Ability to develop and implement innovative approaches and solutions.
- Ability to develop student-athletes' skills to maximize performance.
- Strong leadership interpersonal and communication skills.
- Administratively self-sufficient. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, web applications, and basic video filming and editing.
- Work well independently and in teams.
- Ability to be flexible in accepting new responsibilities.