Olivet College competes in Division III of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association, the oldest athletic conference in the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in appropriate area of specialization.
- Knowledge of NCAA, MIAA and institutional rules and regulations.
- Previous successful coaching or participation experience at the college level.
- Ability to work effectively with Head Swimming and Diving Coach.
- Evening and weekend hours essential.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be cleared to drive college vehicles.
- 2 Year commitment preferred.
- Provides Head Coach with assistance in the areas of coaching and development of team, recruiting, academic monitoring of student-athletes and assisting with travel plans.
- Operates within the standards of Olivet College, the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
- Recruits student athletes who meet the College’s admission requirements. Meets annual recruitment goals as developed by the Director of Athletics.
- Collaborates with the Sports Information Director and the Head Coach for the positive promotion of the Swimming and Diving program. Areas included should be individual and team statistics, media guides, reports to NCAA, MIAA, individual accolades on and off the field and Web Site updates.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.