1. Idaho Teacher Certification or NFHS/ASEP certified.
2. Previous experience as a player and/or coach.
To provide student athletes the opportunity to develop an appreciation for the value of competition, discipline, hard work, and sportsmanship while serving as a member of a team where all are working toward a common goal.
1. Develop a plan to maintain positive relations with student-athletes and build high number of student-athletes who participate in the program each year.
2. Cooperate with the administration and keep them well-informed about all aspects of the program, particularly potential concerns.
3. Build a strong coaching staff that has defined responsibilities, works well together, and supports each other.
4. Promote the total athletic program by supporting other coaches and their programs.
5. Maintain excellent relationships with the staff, booster club, parents, cheerleaders, music department, media, and the public
6. Strive to fit in well at school and help school achieve its goals in the areas.