We opened our doors 50 years ago as Chicago's first indoor tennis club. And we've been leaders in tennis ever since. Our goal has always been to improve the game of tennis and we've moved the needle forward in so many ways. Our founders have been a part of making the game accessible to as many people as possible through multiple ways, from creating Tennis in No Time, designed to teach adult beginners to play tennis and developing the Junior Development Program that became the USTA model of 10 and under tennis, we want the world to have the same love of tennis that we do. Our tennis professionals are some of the best in the game and we want them to bring their enthusiasm and skill to the courts.
- Engage more members in more programs and with more coaches.
- Maintain tennis areas to promote an exceptional facility experience.
- Provide adult and junior group tennis lessons for beginner through low-intermediate level players.
- Prepare detailed lesson plans for review by the Program Supervisor.
- Learn and apply the basic Midtown tennis methodologies.
- Experience participating in group coaching.
- Must be engaging and possess strong communication skills.
- Possess a NTRP rating of 4.0 or higher; or a UTR rating of 6.0 or higher.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.