- Attend coaches meetings, practice session, games/meets/matches as scheduled.
- Organize and conduct practices and games, providing Athletic Director with copies of practice schedules and plans.
- Enforce WVSD and WIAA rules/regulations for athletes.
- Properly supervise school equipment and facilities usage.
- Keep accurate statistics and disseminate to appropriate coaches/league/media sources.
- Teach and model the highest standards of conduct and sportsmanship during practices and contests.
- Assist in developing a budget for basic equipment (ASB Budget) and for capital needs (Levy/General Budget).
- Current First Aid/CPR card required.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Previous playing experience at the high school varsity level/comparable community program required, college and/or professional level preferred.