Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Coach with on-court coaching of student-athletes during practices, individual workouts, and games.
- Assist with the business aspects of the daily operations including but not limited to budgets analysis, equipment, travel procedures, recruiting and Tennis Center Facility administration.
- Research and evaluate scouting game plans of opponents.
- Assist with the monitoring of the academic progress of each tennis student-athlete.
- Assist with the video production related with match analysis after competitions.
- Assist with Daily Operations; development of budgets, travel, schedules, camps, public relations, and fundraising.
- Provide administrative oversight and managerial instruction for daily budget operations, recruiting of upcoming student athletes, travel planning, educational clinics and tennis instructional camps compliant with departmental policy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Business Administration/Management.
- Two (2) years of experience coaching tennis in a college/university setting or two (2) years as a student-athlete participating in college tennis.
UTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation. A criminal background check will be conducted on finalists. The UTA is a tobacco free campus.