- Support the mission and vision of Trinity Washington University and the Athletics department.
- Comply with all department rules, regulations, and protocols.
- Assist the head coach with all aspects of the tennis program.
- Prior player experience preferred.
- Conduct player evaluations at the beginning of the season, coach players of all skill levels.
- Foster team bonding and team morale.
- Assist with team practices and conditioning sessions.
- Serve as mentor to athletes, helping resolve academic and non-academic issues.
- Provide support and efficient feedback to the team.
- Monitor academic performance and general behavior of student-athletes.
- Must have demonstrated success in coaching tennis at the collegiate or high school level, and/or as a tennis player at the college level.
- A bachelor’s degree and previous recruiting experience are preferred.
- Thorough understanding of game rules and coaching techniques.
- Leadership and communication skills.
Trinity is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.