Effectively perform duties associated with building a highly successful Men’s and Women’s Tennis program and help create a culture of excellence in everything the program does for student-athletes as directed by Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach.
- Assist in game evaluation with specific responsibilities.
- Assist in pre-practice preparation.
- Supervise specific areas of practice as directed by Head Coach.
- Assist in recruiting and game management as directed by Head Coach.
- Assist in all aspects of practice and daily activities, as directed by Head Coach.
- Maintain professional communication skills with all student athletes.
- Assist Head Coach with academic and retention meetings with Student-athletes.
- Assist with specific needs as directed by Head Coach.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Collegiate athletic experience preferred.
- Ability to relate to young adults.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as university team member.
- Ability to travel overnight with team.
- Knows and abides by policies of Schreiner University, SCAC, NCAA.