Reports to the Head Tennis Coach to assist with coaching practices and competition. Primary duties include, but are not limited to, setting up and implementing practices, day to day operational duties, providing guidance and coaching during practices and competition.
- Assist with the facilitation of practice, including carrying out practice plans as developed by the head coach.
- Attend team competitions and assist coaching staff in all competition related activities.
- Assist with projects as directed by the Head Tennis Coach.
- Assist with home meet management.
- Help foster an environment of academic excellence.
- Must comply with all NCAA, American Athletic Conference, and University of North Texas rules and regulations.
- A background in high school or collegiate Tennis.
- Coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level.
- A willingness to work with a diverse group of student athletes and a wide range of abilities within the men’s and women’s team.
- A valid driver’s license.