The position of UWSP Assistant Track & Cross-Country Coach reports directly to the Head Track and Cross-Country Coach and indirectly to the Athletic Director. This position will be responsible for coaching the fundamentals of horizontal jumps, high jump and multi events. Recruiting high-quality students to UWSP, monitoring of student-athlete academics, assisting with off-season training programs, assisting with camps & clinics, assisting with fund-raising and other duties assigned by either the Head Track Coach and/or Athletic Director.
- Bachelor's degree.
- College coaching or competing experience.
- Masters Degree.
- WIAC coaching or playing experience.
- Knowledge of technical skills of horizontal jumps, high jump and multi events.
- Supporting students from diverse and multicultural backgrounds.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to learn Front Rush, Excel and other recruiting software packages and applications.
The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.