This is a full-time entry level position. Assist the head coach in all phases of the specified sport program including, but not limited to, recruiting qualified student-athletes, coaching, travel arrangements, supervision of academic progress, alumni development, fundraising and any other duties as assigned, and compliance with University, Conference, and NCAA rules.
- Assist and communicate with the head coach to plan, develop and promote a highly competitive NCAA Division I program.
- Successfully identity, select and recruit and coach prospective student-athletes who display the athletic and academic talents and ability to successfully compete in the MAC and BGSU.
- Display knowledge and adhere to all rules and regulations, pertaining to the sport as established by the NCAA, MAC, and the University.
- Complete and report in a timely fashion, all Department, University, and Conference administrative information, as well as academic, recruiting and financial information.
- Assist in the development and implementation of fundraising activities.
- Assist with the planning and execution of camps and clinic.
- Attend required department meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree. Degree must be conferred at time of application.
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and comply with the university’s vehicle use policy.
- Pass the NCAA coaches test required annually.
- Pass the CPR and First Aid certification.