This position will be responsible for coordinating the training, identification and recruitment of athletically and academically talented student-athletes, foster a positive and competitive environment, assist with administration and organization of meets and practice, management of equipment, management of travel coordination, fundraising and community involvement, social media, and other duties designated by the director.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Collegiate coaching and recruiting experience;
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of and commitment to following NCAA rules and regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Master’s degree;
- Experience coaching sprints, hurdles, and horizonal jumping events;
- Experience coaching student-athletes on a national stage.