The Assistant Track and Field Coach is a twelve-month position and will be responsible for assisting the head coach in the successful execution in planning, developing and administering all phases of the track and field program. All duties and responsibilities are governed by state, federal and university policy. This position is governed by state and federal laws, and agency/institution policy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist head coach with all travel and logistical planning for away contests;
- Assist in recruiting operations for team and event group;
- Provide skill instruction to vertical and horizontal jumps as well as multi-events;
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of NCAA, Ohio Valley, and University rules;
- Ability to work nights and weekends;
- Ability to travel extensively;
- Ability to drive and rent vehicles;
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with people and present a positive image of the University.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and actively seeks the candidacy of minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Under Arkansas law, all applications are subject to disclosure. Persons hired must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.