Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist Head Coach at games and practices.
- Assists with off-season conditioning.
- Teach fundamental skills and strategies related to sport.
- Cooperates and collaborates with other track & field coaching staff to establish and implement the shared program philosophy, skills, and techniques to be taught.
- Cooperates and communicates respectfully to parents and school administration.
- Supervise bus trips and locker room, as well as, behavior at away and home events.
- Maintain sportsmanship and respect to other teams, coaches, bus drivers, and community members.
- Coaches must keep an accurate record of equipment and uniform inventory.
- Cooperates in helping the booster club and other organizations that support the success of the athletics department.
- Follows district policies and procedures.
- Understands and follows rules and regulations set forth by all govering agencies: state association, school district and league.
- Track and Field coaching experience.
- Experience in K-12 setting, preferred.
- Current First Aid Certification or the ability to get certified.
- Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously as a team member.
- Ability to plan, organize, and work withtout close supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with District personnel and the public.
- Ability to respect confidential information.
- Meet OSAA certification requirements.
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.