- Responsible for coaching all aspects of Cross Country/Distance events.
- Completing daily workouts and scheduling. Assist with recruiting and retention of qualified student-athletes.
- Completes administrative tasks.
- Assist with driving students to and from meets and for recruiting.
- Assists with team equipment.
- Conducts academic monitoring and provides regular feedback on student-athletes progress.
- Assist with recruiting academically and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Ability to travel and some weekend driving.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and use a computer daily.
- Knowledge of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) rules.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; ability to display commitment to academic achievement.
- Ability to work with students and faculty and possess strong interpersonal skills.