- Manage all aspects of the high school program including off-season programs, tryouts, practice schedules, and routines.
- Support the head coach in the development of a strong program, built on relationships and results.
- Provide regular communication with parents/families.
- Regularly track the academic progress of all student athletes in the program and facilitate necessary support systems to ensure their academic eligibility.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports and encourage athletes to compete in other programs.
- Work with head coach to develop and implement an off-season program for athletics.
- Help coordinate with the local youth program below the 9th grade level.
- NFHS Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs and Substances Training.
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification.
- School District assigned personnel trainings.
- Protecting Students from Abuse.
- Concussion Management.
- Heat Acclimatization Certification.
- District Fingerprinting/Criminal Background.