- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work successfully with high school students, families, school staff, and the public.
- Ability to perform extra duty responsibilities in accordance with school and district procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of emergency first aid procedures; current first aid card or willingness to obtain one required.
- Ability to meet criminal records requirements of the state of Oregon.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request approval of a medical or non-medical exception using the appropriate Oregon Health Authority request form.
- OSAA Trainings: Fundamentals of Coaching, Steroid Awareness, Heat Acclimatization, Concussion Training, Interrupting and Preventing Discriminatory Acts.
- SafeSchools Training.
Canby School District is an equal opportunity employer and educator. It is the policy of the Canby School District Board of Education and School District that there will be no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, age or disability in any educational programs, activities or employment. Persons having questions about equal opportunity and nondiscrimination should contact the Human Resources Office at the Canby School District Office, 503-266-7861.