To help each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem. Assist other track coaching staff in developing track and field skills of student athletes (high jump, long jump, triple jump).
- Experience coaching track.
- Experience in jumping events (high jump, long jump, triple jump)
- Ability to comply with athletic certification requirements.
- Knowledge of fundamentals and techniques of play.
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification and other required trainings or willingness to obtain.
- Meet required driver's training for activity van usage.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and matches.
- May be given to those candidates who hold a valid Oregon teaching license.
- May be given to those who are bilingual/biliterate in Spanish and English.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education programs.