Athletics/Activities/Track Assistant Coach
Ruskin High School
1. Must hold a Missouri substitute certificate or have 60 college credits to obtain certificate.
2. Has the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
3. Has previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport. (Major sports)
4. The assistant coach must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport
and, at the same time, must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to
5. The assistant coach must serve as an appropriate role model for student athletes through
his/her instructions and actions.
REPORTS TO: The head coach, who provides overall objectives and final evaluation in
conjunction with the high school principals
SUPERVISES: In several instances, the head coach must advise, coordinate and support a staff of
high school assistant coaches and middle school coaches in conjunction with the
athletic director and respective principal.
Please complete the AppliTrack application and be sure to attach your cover letter, resume, certificates, transcript(s) and letters of recommendation (not more than 18 months old). Successful candidate must pay for ($44.80) and pass an extensive background check through the Missouri Highway Patrol, the FBI, and the Division of Family Services.
Contact Human Resources at 816-316-7214 if you have any questions.
Hickman Mills C-1 is an equal opportunity institution and there shall be no discrimination against students or employees on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, or age.