- Assist with coaching intercollegiate Men's and Women's Track & Field and cross country by instructing team concepts and position skills and promoting safety matters during practices and during competition; assist with organizing and conducting practice sessions.
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics and life-skills to student athletes.
- Must demonstrate integrity, leadership, a strong commitment and ability to motivate, teach, counsel, and recruit academically qualified students.
- Abide by all UNC, ACC and NCAA regulations.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules/regulations and experience coaching track & field events at the intercollegiate level preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.