- Assist the Head Coach with daily practice and track preparation.
- Assist with administration of all phases of a Division I track program to include recruitment, academics, coaching, travel, equipment management, and student-athlete development.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of Division I coaching experience.
- Experience providing academic oversight with progress for degree.
- Valid driver’s license.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I and MEAC rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of weight training or physical conditioning required for participation in collegiate track and field.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with students, administration, alumni, and the general public.
UMES is an EEO/AA employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, genetic information, or political affiliation. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate must be able to show acceptable documentation establishing the right to accept employment in the United States of America without employer sponsorship.