- Help plan, organize, and facilitate practices.
- Oversee and manage meets.
- Assist players in developing fundamental skills.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Work effectively with the entire coaching staff and athletic department.
- Teach, maintain, and enforce character and academic expectations within the program.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Knowledge of the fundamental and technical aspects of Track & Field.
- Ability to effectively foster the improvement of student-athletes as Track Athletes.
- Knowledgeable in effective weight training programs.
The Parchment School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, including sexual orientation and/or transgender identity, disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.