- Assisting the head track and field/cross country coach in fulfilling all responsibilities associated with successful coaching at the college level, specifically cross-country athlete distance runners.
- Assisting at and operating practice.
- Training development and design.
- Traveling for recruiting and competition.
- Upholding NCAA, PSAC, institution, and team policies, procedures, rules, and compliance.
- Organizing and administering camps and clinic programming.
- Master’s Degree.
- Documented training design experience.
- Experience writing strength and conditioning plans.
- Experience assisting with home meet operations.
- Experience with operating home XC/Track meet timing systems.
- Fundraising experience.
- Recruitment experience.