The Assistant Track and Field Coach will assist the Head Cross Country/Track and Field Coach with all duties of successfully operating our track and field programs, including but not limited to recruiting student-athletes, assisting with training sessions/meet preparation/game-day coaching, monitoring the student-athletes academically and managing game day responsibilities. We are seeking someone who can oversee the sprints, jumps or hurdle events.
- Successful coaching experience.
- Coaching specialization in jumps or hurdles/
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Plan and direct athletics skill development and practice for student-athletes.
- Assist the Head Coach in the review of practice.
- Ensure appropriate safety measures are observed when conducting team activities.
- Cooperate with the University Athletic Trainers to ensure student-athletes receive proper medical and physical training services.
- Coordinate all activities in preparation for scheduled competition.
Attend all team practices and home and away meets.