Cornell College, a residential liberal arts college, and a member of the Midwest Conference of the NCAA Division III located in Mount Vernon, IA, is seeking applications for a part-time seasonal track & field coach.
- Coaching and developing student-athletes athletically and assisting in their personal growth as young people;
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes;
- Designing and implementing training;
- Home event and equipment management;
- Travel planning;
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the head coach.
- A bachelor's degree is required; experience in coaching sprints, hurdles, or horizontal jumps at the college level is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have a solid knowledge of the sport, be eager to learn and assist with all aspects of coaching, have strong people skills, be dedicated to enriching the experience of the student-athlete, and be committed to the development and success of the track & field program.
- A valid driver's license is required.