State Fair Community College will be an exceptional student-centered college that empowers individuals to grow, thrive and prosper within a changing world.
State Fair Community College provides relevant and innovative learning experiences that successfully prepare students for college transfer, career development and lifelong learning. SFCC is committed to being accessible and affordable; values collaborative partnerships; and strengthens and enriches the intellectual, economic and cultural vitality of the communities it serves.
Examples of Duties:
- Schedule, post and keep office hours as required by College policy.
- Assist with counseling of student-athletes.
- Attend all faculty, meetings, commencements, and other special meetings called by the athletic director, vice president of the college, or the president.
- Must be capable of effectively motivation and supervising students.
- Must maintain a professional relationship with students and peers.
- Coaching duties assigned by the Head Track and Field and Cross Country coach.
- Class E driver’s license is preferred.
SFCC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of State Fair Community College not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities or employment as required by law in regard to admissions, awarding financial aid, access to courses and programs, and all student services as well as the recruitment, admission and retention of students.