Reports to the Head Track & Field Coach and assists in all aspects of the program, specifically overseeing the sprints/hurdles or the jumps event group.
- Reports to the Head Coach of Track & Field and assists with all phases of the program.
- Practice oversite of sprints/hurdles or jumps.
- Recruiting of all aspects of event group.
- Home meet management.
- Travel planning/coordination.
- Academic oversight.
- Assist with fundraising.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Valid driver’s license as position requires driving a company/university vehicle, MVR to be conducted upon hire.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of competitive track & field experience or two years of high school or college coaching experience.
- Planning year-long training/teaching track & field technique sprints/hurdles or jumps.
- Strong commitment to academic achievement.
- Strong knowledge of NCAA rules.
- Successful commitment, knowledge, and experience with the recruiting process.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.