SUNY Buffalo State College is seeking candidates for two (2) fully benefited positions with the Track and Field / Cross Country programs. One position will assist with some form of the speed and power events (Sprints, Hurdles, Jumps, Multis, Throws). The second position will lead the Distance program in both Cross Country and Track and Field. The Track and Field and Cross Country programs are under new leadership, and boast newly renovated indoor and outdoor track facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Previous collegiate coaching and/or participation required. Additional consideration will be given to those with extensive coaching experience outside of the collegiate level.
- Ability to recruit quality student-athletes to the program, previous collegiate recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment.
- Coaching specified event area, including but not limited to: Attending all practices and competitions; Practice setup and supervision; Training program development; Occasional weight room supervision.
- Recruiting quality student-athletes, including but not limited to: Phone calls to athletes and coaches; Coordination of on-campus visits; Off campus recruiting at practices and competitions.
- Monitor and Oversee academic performance of student-athletes.
- Perform in offices administrative duties. 5.Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.