The Assistant Varsity Boys Lacrosse Coach shall have the primary responsibilities to mentor, coach and develop high school Athletes. In collaboration with key stakeholders, the Assistant Boys Varsity Lacrosse Coach will foster a team environment amongst the athletic community at Loyola.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidates will be focused on player development, implementing practice plans and other necessary functions of the program
- Ability to handle information of sensitive and confidential nature in the utmost professional manner. Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, and personal accountability.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills. Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and time management skills. Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse constituents.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to a changing environment is extremely important as well as dependability.
- Manage, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects.
- Emphasize the values of leadership, sportsmanship and goodness, values that lie at the core of the athletic program here at Loyola Academy.
- Consults with department heads, staff managers, and administrators to establish coordinated efforts to minimize workplace conflict; and develops resources and tools to aid Loyola Academy in fostering a culture of respect, collaboration and problem resolution.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that logically relate to the position.