- Assist in organizing, conducting, and evaluating daily practices.
- Maintaining, inventory and periodic safety checks of equipment, supplies, and facilities in his/her care.
- Assist in supervising locker rooms and facilities until all students leave.
- Assuring necessary medical attention.
- Attending all Varsity games, matches, and/or meets when not scouting (when applicable).
- Attending all required Iowa High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) and/or Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union (IGHSAU) meetings and submission of all required IHSAA/IGHSAU paperwork.
- Scouting, when directed by the Head Varsity Coach.
- Assisting the Booster Club with needs specific to his/her activity.
- Attending all meetings called by the Head Coach.
- Checking academic progress and eligibility of participants according to Marion Independent Schools, the IHSAA and/or IGHSAU rules and regulations.
Education & Experience:
- Iowa Coaching Endorsement or Coaching Authorization as mandated by the Iowa Department of Education, Iowa Board of Educational Examiners, Iowa High School Athletic Association, and Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union.
- Qualifications will be based on sponsorship program.
- OSHA required certificate.
- Background Check.