The Assistant Varsity Football Coach will instruct student-athletes to develop skills and the ability to excel in the sport and actively contribute to the education program as a whole and to the growth of students in all areas of athletics so that they are successfully competitive.
- Experience with the sport of Football
- Oklahoma Teaching Certification (if applicable)
- Knowledge and completion of OSSAA and NFHS rules
- Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries
- CDL with passenger and required endorsements
- Willingness to be a lifelong learner, attend clinics and expand knowledge of self and staff. Join and be an active member of all coaches associations associated with the sport.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Manage and supervise athletic activities, contests, and practice sessions to promote individual growth in athletic skills, teamwork, discipline, respect, and good sportsmanship.