Complements the coaching activities of the Head Coach and carries out directives within the policies set by MHSA, Class A, Western A Division and the Administration of Whitefish High School and the Activities Director of Whitefish High School.
- Is a certified teacher.
- Possesses previous coaching experience.
- Possesses competition experience.
- Participates as a member of Whitefish High School's Coaching Staff.
- Reports directly to the Head Coach.
- Responsible to Activities Director, Principal and/or Superintendent.
- Demonstrates ability to be a proper role model for high school youth.
- Demonstrates ability to accept constructive criticism.
- Is punctual, dependable, a self-starter.
- Demonstrates ability to meet and deal with public.
- Possesses knowledge of Title IX implications.
- Possesses current certified first aid and CPR card.
- Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable.