To provide direct training, instruction, and guidance to athletes in Varsity Football. Coaches work with team members to help improve their performance and skills, in order to deliver Framingham Public Schools’ high expectations for achievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands the strengths of the players and inspire them to overcome their weaknesses by using different types of coaching styles to add to their confidence level.
- Advises, guides and counsels the athletes on their nutrition, health, safety, and the use of various sports equipment.
- Assesses, evaluates the performance of the athletes during the training and games
- Follows established procedures for the proper care, maintenance, and requisitioning of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Develops a regular practice schedule and organizes practice time to provide both individual and team development.
- Works with the athletic director in scheduling facilities for practices and competition.
- Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
Framingham Public Schools provides equal employment. opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Framingham Public Schools complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the District has facilities.