- Generate an attitude of fair play for adhering to the Minnesota State High School League Code of Ethics.
- Carry out responsibilities of an assistant coach.
- Be in regular attendance at all contest and practice sessions.
- Instruct student/athletes in rules, rule changes, new developments and innovative ideas in coaching.
- Have understanding and knowledge of rules and regulations as presented by the Minnesota State High School League.
- Adhere to the educational and athletic philosophy and objectives of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
- Follow rules and regulations of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
- College degree.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.