- Solid foundation in student-centered coaching.
- Knowledge of the developmental needs of adolescents.
- Understanding of theories and methodologies for coaching adolescents.
- Understanding of the academic, social, and emotional needs of adolescents.
- Understanding of and commitment to the principles and practices of diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.
- To fulfill the duties assigned by the Athletic Director and Varsity Head Field Hockey Coach.
- Nights and some weekends are expected.
- Successful candidate will have to complete all of the necessary trainings as assigned by Natick Public Schools.
- Coach will identify and address bias and its impact on rigor and opportunity for students
- Any other relative duties as assigned.
The Natick Public Schools do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, physical and intellectual differences, immigration status, homeless status, or any other class protected by law.