The St. Stephen's & St. Agnes Athletics Department is seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to join our Upper School golf program as an Assistant Golf Coach. This position provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of student-athletes, fostering their growth both on and off the golf course.
- Instill a commitment to academic excellence among student-athletes and emphasize the importance of good sportsmanship, integrity, and teamwork;
- Instruct student-athletes on proper etiquette on and off the golf course and promote respect for opponents, coaches, and fellow teammates;
- Collaborate with the head coach to coordinate practices, matches, and course time;
- Assist in transporting athletes to and from practices and matches;
- Evaluate athletes' skills in full swing, short game, putting, and course management and provide individualized instruction to enhance the players' overall golf abilities;
- Foster a positive and inclusive team culture;
- Encourage perseverance and resilience among student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of golfing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate players and create an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.