Working closely with the Head Varsity Softball Coach, the softball coach is responsible for supporting various aspects of the softball program, such as program development, training, and coaching team members. The coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Greenhill School. Greenhill School is a member of the Southwest Preparatory Conference.
- Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Greenhill School;
- A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
- Coaching experience;
- Effective leadership, coaching and recruiting skills;
- Good communication skills with players, parents, and the athletic department;
- A valid TX driver’s license.
- Encourage, train, and coach the participants of the Upper School softball program (Grades 9-12);
- Work closely with the Varsity softball coach as needed;
- Organize practice sessions;
- Represent Greenhill School and the softball program professionally and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.