- Assists in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sport events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times.
- Provides documentation to fulfill state and system requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent and eligibility.
- Provides proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment and sites.
- Organizes players for pre-season and post-season meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with parents, officials, volunteers and fans.
- Monitor grades of students/athletes on the junior varsity basketball team.
- Communicates with athletic trainer concerning injuries and student playing status.
- Other duties assigned by the head varsity coach.
- Certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Must be certified in MIAA/NFHS coaching certifications and concussion training certificates.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and work with students, administrators, staff, parents, and the community.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the athletic policy at Randolph Public Schools.
- Understand the proper administrative line of command and refer all requests through the varsity head girls coach and athletic director.
- A positive role model and motivator, exhibit qualities of leadership and organizational ability.
- Applicant must have a time schedule compatible with that of the high school.
The Randolph Public Schools (RPS) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The RPS do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ethnic identity, sex, gender identity, disability, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation or homelessness in admission to or participation in its programs and activities. RPS does not tolerate any form of discrimination, intimidation, threat, bullying, coercion and/or harassment that insults the dignity of others by interfering with their ability or freedom to learn and work.