- Successful candidate will be required to submit to and pass a background check and fingerprint screening.
- First aid, CPR and all NFHS coaching certifications per OSAA regulations required.
Position responsibilities include:
- Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Plans and schedules a regular program of practice in season.
- Oversees the safety conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times that students are present.
- Maintains accurate statistics, records, and results of the season.
- Enforces discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times, and establishes and oversees penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
- Maintains competency in rules, rule interpretations, meet procedures, coaching techniques, and general information about all aspects of the sport.
- Adheres to a highly efficient and technically sound program of injury prevention and follow up.
Scappoose School District is an equal opportunity employer.