- Shall meet the requirements for teachers and administrators of the accrediting association under which the schedule operates.
- Has previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport.
- Has knowledge and background in the assigned sport.
To carry out the aims and objectives of the sport program is outlined by the head coach and school administration. To instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals, strategy and physical training necessary to realize a degree of individual and team success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has a thorough knowledge of all athletic policies approved by the Center Board of Education and is responsible for their implementation.
- Has knowledge of the existing school district, state and league regulation; implements same consistently.
- Understands the proper administrative line of command and refers all student and parent requests or grievances through proper channels. Is aware of all public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance.
- Maintains discipline and works to increase morale and cooperation within the school sports program and school community.