Under the direction of the Head Women's Volleyball Coach, the Assistant Volleyball Coach will provide support and assistance with all aspects of the women's volleyball program. The Assistant Coach will oversee all team travel, video exchange, special events, and compliance/recruiting paperwork.
- Teaches areas of expertise to respective athletes.
- Organizes travel arrangements and insures that all proper paperwork is done.
- Assists with purchases of equipment in the sport and provides security and care for the equipment.
- Assists with providing all reports and lists which would include: scholarship, eligibility, awards, team rosters, and NCAA Squad List.
- Assists with submitting a proposed schedule to Director for approval. The coach should not obligate the University without approval from the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years experience in related field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.