- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Fort Dodge Senior High School
- Has the ability to organize and supervise Volleyball program.
- Good Communication skills.
- Enjoys the sport and working with this age level.
- Able to teach and demonstrate skill development as well as advanced technique.
- Able to assist in coordinating and assisting an off-season program.
- Work with local Recreation programs on development and increased participation in the lower levels and high school program.
- Positive Role Model.
- Coaching authorization or endorsement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has a thorough knowledge of all the athletic policies.
- Has knowledge of existing system, state and league regulations;
- Understands the proper administrative line of command and refers all requests or grievances through proper channels. Is aware of all public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance.
- Reliable work attendance .
It is the policy of the Fort Dodge Community School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ancestry, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, physical attributes, religion, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, veteran’s status, actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, services, and employment practices.