To provide a quality activity program for the co-curricular benefit of the students; To model skills, participation, and leadership for the students; To supervise a safe environment for the activity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Knows the skills, techniques, and methods of the activity.
- Teaches with current methods for the skills of each activity.
- Prepares students for activities including considerations of fitness, health, equipment and training.
- Instructs and enforces activity rules and eligibility standards from appropriate governing agencies for student and team participation.
- Implements a fair, effective method of team selection.
- Teaches and models positive elements of sportsmanship.
The Warrensburg R-VI District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or deny services on the basis of age, ancestry, color, disability, handicapping condition, marital status, national origin, parental status, race, religion, participation in constitutionally protected activities, or veteran status.