- Compliance with all Lakeside School, Metro League, and WIAA policies and procedures.
- Commitment to providing supports, messaging, actions, and opportunities to a diverse student body who come to school with different and evolving lived experiences and levels of preparation as athletes.
- Supervision and instruction of student-athletes during team activities.
- Maintenance and inventory of team equipment and apparel.
- Attendance at required program and interscholastic athletics program meetings.
- Support of multi-sport participation for student-athletes.
- At least 19 years of age, with a clean driving record preferred.
- Availability for all practices and competitions from 3 pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required.
- Experience coaching volleyball at the club, middle school, high school or college level.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness, including knowledge of themselves and the cultural lenses they bring to interactions. Candidates will understand different perspectives, interact respectfully with cultures other than their own, and cultivate meaningful relationships with people who have different cultural frameworks.
Lakeside School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.