The Assistant Volleyball Coach is a twelve (12) month, full-time, administrative appointment reporting to the Head Volleyball Coach. Salary is commensurate with experience and complemented by an excellent benefits package.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree; a master’s degree is preferred.
- One to three years of successful collegiate coaching experience, preferably NCAA Division III.
- Proven abilities in organizational and instructional aspects of coaching volleyball.
- Demonstrated the ability to recruit and retain student-athletes in the environment of an academically demanding liberal arts institution, with ability to abide by all NCAA Division III, Centennial Conference and institutional policies.
- Proficiency with technology applications applicable to the position.
The College prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal opportunity without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital/familial status, possession of a General Education Development Certificate (GED) as compared to a high school diploma, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, or genetic information in all aspects of employment, educational programs, activities, and admissions.