- Assist the head coach in the overall operation of the program.
- Monitor academic progress of individual players.
- Evaluate and recruit prospective student-athletes per NAIA rules.
- Assist the Strength & Conditioning Coach when needed.
- Managing the film editing and exchange program.
- Scout opponents and develop game plan.
- Creating a safe and comfortable athletic and professional environment for student-athletes and with athletic department staff.
- A bachelor’s degree is required from an accredited college or university, with previous successful college coaching and/or playing experience preferred.
- A strong commitment to the student first concept and a working knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations is required.
- Strong organization, oral, written communication and computer skills are required.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube).
- A demonstrated ability to recruit and work with culturally diverse groups of people is required.
- Valid driver’s license.