- Serves as the team’s assistant coach instructing and working with the Head Coach; scouts, evaluates, and assists with recruiting and arranging visits.
- Assists with instruction during practice (drills, exercises, scrimmages, rules, scouting), providing coaching during competition, educating team on safety techniques, team rules and strategies.
- Serves as additional recruiting and travel coordinator for the program (off-campus evaluations and contacts, phone calls, letter writing, email communication, hotels, food expenses, transportation, etc.).
- Assists with conducting individual workouts during non-traditional practice season
- Participates in and solicits support for fundraising events (clinics, auction, golf tournaments, U-Club).
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years previous college coaching and/or playing experience required.
- Proof of valid driver’s license and good driving record required. A successful background check is required.
The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.